Knee High Sizes
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking, the leg must be correctly measured. Technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous (swollen).
MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN:
- Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure;
- The circumference at the point just below the knee (cD);
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the knee-length stocking (lD).
Solidea's therapeutic knee length stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings.
- When limbs are not particularly edematous (not too swollen) just refer to the size.
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.