Relax Unisex CCL. 2 Plus Line
Closed Toe: 0335B8 | Open Toe: 0336B8
Our therapeutic knee-highs are made for patients who experience additional swelling in the feet or calves. The highest level of graduated compression maintains healthy circulation, so legs are symptom-free. Made from a soft, opaque knit for added comfort. Specially designed band keeps knee-highs in place without leaving a mark. Anti-stress sole cushions feet and Sanitized® hygiene function for all-day freshness.
Available with open toe for diabetic patients with cutaneous trophic insufficiency or in case of bunions. Plus Line is ideal for patients who, due to venous stasis symtoms, often show a particular increase of lower limbs circumferences (or swollen complications).
80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
S, M, L, XL, XXL
How to choose your size
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking, the leg must be correctly measured. Technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous (swollen).
MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN:
- Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure;
- The circumference at the point just below the knee (cD);
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the knee-length stocking (lD).
Solidea's therapeutic knee length stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings.
- When limbs are not particularly edematous (not too swollen) just refer to the size.
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.