Dynamic CCL. 1
Closed Toe: 0450A4 | Open Toe: 0465A4
Men’s tights with graduated compression, suitable for the care of venous diseases, with traverse opening specific for men. Created using the leading-edge technologies to give an extraordinarily elastic fabric that is easy to put on and comfortable all day long. In addition, the Silver Ion Bacteriostatic yarn controls the proliferation of bacteria and prevents the onset of bad odours. Graduated 18/21 mmHg compression is suitable for treating varicose veins, large edemas and is recommended for post-varicectomy and post-sclerotherapy prophylaxis. The tights have a soft elastic waistband and an antistress sole.
The open toe is perfect for patients with diabetes and trophic skin problems and in case of hallux valgus.
78% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE 2% COTTON
S, M, ML, L, XL
How to choose your size
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking the leg must be correctly measured. Technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous (swollen).
MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN:
- Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure.
- Circumference of the leg at the highest point reached by the stocking; depending on the model, this will be:
- Stockings reaching the groin: the circumference at the point just below the groin (cG);
- Half way up the thigh: the circumference at the point halfway between the groin and the knee (cF);
- knee-length stockings: the circumference at the point just below the knee (cD).
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the stocking, and it will be, therefore:
- (lG) for tights and stockings up to just below the groin;
- (lF) for stockings reaching halfway up the thigh;
- (lD) for knee-length stockings.
Solidea's therapeutic stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings.
- The weight / height ratio table can be used to select the right size for limbs that are not particularly edematous (not too swollen).
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.