Marilyn CCL. 2
Closed Toe: 0324B8 | Open Toe: 0333B8 | NAPPI Code:
Treat legs to the ultimate in comfort and style with our sheer and sexy thigh highs. Extra firm graduated compression offers therapeutic benefits, boosting circulation and treating symptoms associated with venous disease. Comfort stay-up band with beads of silicone ensures they stay put. Anti-bacterial sole and Sanitized® hygiene function for all-day freshness. Open toe style lends comfort and is perfect in case of bunions or diabetes.
80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
S, M, ML, L, XL
How to choose your size
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking the leg must be correctly measured. Technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous (swollen).
MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN:
- Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure.
- Circumference of the leg at the highest point reached by the stocking; depending on the model, this will be:
- Stockings reaching the groin: the circumference at the point just below the groin (cG);
- Half way up the thigh: the circumference at the point half way between the groin and the knee (cF);
- knee-length stockings: the circumference at the point just below the knee (cD).
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the stocking, and it will be, therefore:
- (lG) for tights and stockings up to just below the groin;
- (lF) for stockings reaching half way up the thigh;
- (lD) for knee length stockings.
Solidea's therapeutic stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings.
- The weight / height ratio table can be used to select the right size for limbs that are not particularly edematous (not too swollen).
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.